Less Risk. More Control.
Did you know the waste generator is responsible and liable for the transportation, treatment and disposal of their hazardous and regulated medical waste?
Mitigate your risk as a waste generator through:
- Complete compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines for the transportation, treatment, and disposal of medical waste
- Local treatment facility — your waste is transported within a smaller geographic footprint
- BONDTECH™ TEC Composite Curing Autoclave — highest quality and reliability available
- Industry gold standard management system
Local Customer Support
Quick, dependable response is crucial to management and handling of waste stream. We offer:
- Friendly, familiar faces who provide better quality waste solutions
- Professional, local team that is readily available to resolve your issues quickly and professionally
- Confidence in a job done right the first time
Meet a few of our top sales representatives—our customers.
”TriHaz Solutions is able to competently handle the large volume of medical, chemical, and pharmaceutical waste produced by our hospital system. They are efficient and timely, and we trust them to do what they say they will do.”
Director of Environmental Services, Huntsville Hospital System
”We use TriHaz Solutions for disposal of flammable liquids. Besides the fact that they are reliable and easy to do business with, we have no worries about proper handling and disposal after the hazardous waste leaves our laboratory.”
Mark A. Evans
Client Services Coordinator, Pathology Associates
”We are a smaller customer, requiring a pickup only every other week or so. However, we are treated as a valued customer and appreciate the timely, dependable service we receive.”
Dr. Allen Campbell
Medical Director, QuickCare Clinic