We are currently seeking a Full-Time Dispatch & Routing Analyst to provide a timely response to customers' inquiries up to and including pick-ups, schedules, product orders, and all other aspects of a customer’s needs. The Dispatcher dispatches vehicles on a pre-set route for each driver on a daily basis in the interest of efficient customer service.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitor, manage and assist with sales and customer requests, route changes, rescheduling pickups and missed stops.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to all customers in line with Customer 1st objectives.
- Build and print routes for drivers on a daily basis, including but not limited to shipping documents, route sheets, barcode labels.
- Ensure accurate data for new customers.
- Monitor route & work productivity for reporting to management.
- Dispatch drivers for extra or missed pick-ups.
- Reviews driver’s paperwork & DVIR
- Review and update routes and reroute existing customers as needed.
- Forward VCR (Vehicle Condition Report) reports to Fleet Manager for maintenance request.
- Assist drivers with issues that may arise (during the day or at the end of the route).
- Prepare, review and complete all manifests and related documents as needed
- Complete and close routes for billing.
- Review Ticket listings for any errors.
- Monitor operations and work of all route Team Members.
- Keep staff informed of current problems, changes, and new developments in the department and company as needed.
- Track container and supply inventory.
- Fulfill customer container orders.
- Monitor compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures, and communicate to management and staff as needed.
- Maintain a safe and compliant workplace at all times.
- In the absence of a manager/supervisor, monitor and ensure that employees are performing their functions safely and productively.
- Make recommendations for changes or improvement, when necessary, in order to prevent accident or injuries.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or logistics related field or equivalent work experience preferred. High School Diploma required.
- Two or more years of Waste Industry or Transportation/Logistic experience preferred.
- Demonstrates the ability to work safely and carefully to prevent injury to self or others.
- Demonstrates knowledge of computer software applications to include spreadsheets and word processing.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Candidates must have the legal right to work in the United States and will be subject to pre-employment drug screening.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.