We offer convenient online OSHA, DOT, and HIPAA compliance training solutions for our customers and their employees.
As a waste generator, you are responsible and liable for the transportation, treatment and disposal of hazardous and regulated medical waste. One way we reduce your risk and protect your employees is through our convenient, online training. Avoid possible fines and keep your employees safe with safety audits and training.
We help ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and guidelines in the following areas: OSHA, DOT, EPA, HIPAA, and local regulations. You can count on TriHaz to help manage your compliance needs and free up valuable time.
Courses available to you:
- Bloodborne Pathogens (BBP)
- D.O.T. Hazardous Materials Transportation Regulations (HM-181)
- Fire Prevention and Fire Extinguisher Types
- Hazardous Communication and Chemical Safety (HAZCOM) GHS Standard
- Waste Handling and Classification Regulations
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- HIPAA, Social Media & Texting Compliance
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Pharmaceutical Waste Identification, Segregation and Disposal
- Preventing Slips, Trips, Falls, and Work Clutter
Reasons To Get Started With TriHaz Solutions
- Simplistic software that anyone can use.
- Unlimited views per course.
- Simple to use platform that allows for easy viewing of courses, management of users and creation of accounts.
- View and file reports for all locations within your organizations.
You can easily create and manage safety plans and incident reports. No more searching the web to find templates for creating safety plans or reporting incidents.
Safety plans include Exposure Control, Injury & Illness Prevention, Fire Safety, and more. Incident reporting includes reports for needle sticks, sexual harassment, HIPAA breaches & more.
Time to throw away the big bulky binder on the shelf with all the SDS sheets. TriHaz Solutions’ proprietary database of SDS sheets allows offices to search millions of SDS sheets and save them to a library for easy access.
These sheets are also saved under each learner / employee account in case there is a need to have access to safety data sheets while an administrator is not in the office.
Meet a few of our top sales representatives—our customers.
”TriHaz Solutions is able to competently handle the large volume of medical, chemical, and pharmaceutical waste produced by our hospital system. They are efficient and timely, and we trust them to do what they say they will do.”
Director of Environmental Services, Huntsville Hospital System
”We use TriHaz Solutions for disposal of flammable liquids. Besides the fact that they are reliable and easy to do business with, we have no worries about proper handling and disposal after the hazardous waste leaves our laboratory.”
Mark A. Evans
Client Services Coordinator, Pathology Associates
”We are a smaller customer, requiring a pickup only every other week or so. However, we are treated as a valued customer and appreciate the timely, dependable service we receive.”
Dr. Allen Campbell
Medical Director, QuickCare Clinic