Medical Waste Services
Get all of your medical waste and compliance needs in one location with a reliable, compliant medical waste service provider in your local area.
Common Medical Waste Service Problems We Can Solve
Multiple Pickups Each Month
On top of your daily tasks, you have to keep up with many vendors' schedules. Three to four different monthly pickups constantly disrupt your office’s workflow.
Outsourced Customer Service
You don’t know how to reach the representatives of your medical waste service company directly. Instead, you have to call a 1-800 number and speak to a representative who you’ve never met and does not know where your facility is located.
Far-Traveling Medical Waste
Since you’re responsible for your waste from the moment it’s generated until its disposal, lengthy travel time increases your medical practice’s liability.
Do these issues sound familiar?
If so, let us help you. Request a free quote to find out how we can you solve these problems and more.
What Makes TriHaz Solutions Different
TriHaz Solutions offers one pickup for hazardous waste, medical waste, pharmaceutical waste, and secure document destruction. There’s no need to do a separate pickup date for each category of waste.
Subdued Pickup Process
We would never want to disrupt your work day, so we purposefully select the least disruptive waste pickup location. Our team remains as low-profile as possible to ensure we are not a distraction to your team.
Designated Account Manager
Each of our clients has a direct contact they can reach at any time with any compliance or waste-related questions or issues. We do not use call centers!
We train multiple drivers on your route so that you have the comfort of a familiar face and the peace of mind of a consistent pickup process.
Complete Compliance Solution
We offer more than just medical waste disposal services. We provide you and your staff with OSHA, HIPAA, and DOT compliance training and state-by-state regulation resources.
Plus, our compliance solution includes a safety plan builder and SDS library management to help you build documentation and safety data sheets to remain compliant.
Meet a few of our top sales representatives—our customers.
”TriHaz Solutions is able to competently handle the large volume of medical, chemical, and pharmaceutical waste produced by our hospital system. They are efficient and timely, and we trust them to do what they say they will do.”
Director of Environmental Services, Huntsville Hospital System
”We use TriHaz Solutions for disposal of flammable liquids. Besides the fact that they are reliable and easy to do business with, we have no worries about proper handling and disposal after the hazardous waste leaves our laboratory.”
Mark A. Evans
Client Services Coordinator, Pathology Associates
”We are a smaller customer, requiring a pickup only every other week or so. However, we are treated as a valued customer and appreciate the timely, dependable service we receive.”
Dr. Allen Campbell
Medical Director, QuickCare Clinic
Ready to learn more about the TriHaz Difference?
Request a free quote to learn more about our comprehensive medical waste services and compliance solutions.
- Even before you become our customer, we will meet with you to discuss your waste needs, identify cost savings, and discuss compliance solutions.
- Once you partner with us, we do our prep work to ensure we find the most convenient and least disruptive waste pickup location at your office. We also set a pickup frequency that works out best for you.
- To make things even more convenient for you and your practice, we pick up all of your medical, pharmaceutical, hazardous, and shredding waste in just one stop.
- Since we are adamant about remaining compliant with regulations, we always provide you with proper documentation after every pickup.
- After we pick up the medical waste from your facility, you have the peace of mind knowing that it is promptly transported, treated and disposed of according to all state and federal compliance standards.
- We ensure to rigorously sterilize all waste containers after each and every use to prevent contamination.
- If at any point along the process there is an issue or you simply have questions, you can simply pick up the phone and call your designated account manager on his/her office or cell phone